Electronic Cigarettes Reviews
We are a site dedicated to electronic cigarettes or e-cigarettes. We review the electronic cigarettes available in the market and offer the best e-cigarettes such as V2 Cigs, Green Smoke, etc.
What are e-cigarettes?
With all the heath hazards of tobacco cigarettes, it's no wonder that most smokers want to quit desperately. However, an addiction to smoking is not that easy to shake off, and quitting is not very easy. So, to facilitate smokers who desire to quit smoking, an alternative type of cigarettes called electronic cigarettes or e-cigarettes are available. An e-cigarette can be best described as a substitute inhaler that works electronically and is used to simulate tobacco smoking. They operate by using a heating element to vaporize a flavored liquid. Some of them also release nicotine, while others are limited to flavored vapor. Many of them match the appearance of actual cigarettes.
Since their introduction in 2007, e-cigarettes sales have skyrocketed in recent years. In the US alone, e-cigarettes sales increased from 50,000 in 2008 to 3.5 million in 2012. It is estimated that 1 in 5 smokers in the United States has tried e-cigarettes.
Benefits of e-cigarettes over tobacco smoking:
- a. Although the risk of e-cigarettes is still under study, one thing is for certain: they are safer than smoking tobacco. So, in order to slowly transition from being a smoker to a non-smoker one can use e-cigarettes as a safer medium.
- b. Since most e-cigarettes are re-usable, you only have to buy the cartridges having once bought the starter kit. So, in the long run it is much cheaper than electronic cigarettes
- c. Since e-cigarettes do not have the pungent odor that tobacco smoke has, problems such as bad breath can be avoided.
- d. It is more socially acceptable, because the passive smoking element is negligible when using e-cigarettes.
The Downside of e-cigarettes:
Although they're far safer than smoking tobacco cigarettes, there are some disadvantages to smoking e-cigarettes. Here are a few:
- a. The health hazards of e-cigarettes are still under study.
- b. Any leaks in the device may cause a toxic exposure to nicotine.
- c. There might be a hazard of kids and teens experimenting with e-cigarettes as a safe alternative for smoking, and then trying out real cigarettes.
- d. Laws regulating cigarette ads don't yet apply to e-cigarettes.
Where can I buy e-cigarettes?
Our site is dedicated to providing you with the most accurate information and reviews of the various e-cigarette brands available in the market. We compare the quality as well as price of these products. When you buy e-cigarettes from us, you are sure to get your money's worth.
How much does an e-cigarette cost?
An electronic cigarette starter kit typically costs about $12-$200. You can get disposable e-cigarettes for $6 to $12, but they'll probably end up costing a lot more in the long run. The most popular ones are the middle range products which are available for 60-$70. Anything below that range will probably be poor in quality. The refill cartridges are available for as low as $10.